Last week I turned 28 weeks...the start of the third trimester!
This pregnancy is going so fast. Everything checked out great at my appointment. The glucose test was normal, blood pressure right where it should be, Charlie's heart rate was 130, and he is measuring 2 weeks bigger than other fellas his age:)
He is moving all the time now. It definitely makes being pregnant so much more fun when you can feel the baby. I am constantly trying to guess if I'm feeling a leg or a foot or an arm! He likes to wake up with me in the early hours of the morning when I go to the bathroom and do some jumping jacks for awhile:) This week he startled awake when my alarm clock went off for work!
I have been LOVING the cooler temperatures. I feel like a new person. Its nice to be able to wear jeans again. I'm starting to get some swelling in my hands/feet/everywhere, fatigue at the end of the day, and a touch of sciatica nerve pain, but none of it is horribly bad which I am thankful for. I also know it will all be over with SO soon so I am just trying to enjoy everyday until I get to hold baby boy in my arms!
Oh my goodness Ang! You look AMAZING!!! SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! I think that you were made to pregnant!!! I can't wait to see you in real life soon!!! You are glowing! Hi Charlie and "big boy!"
ReplyDelete