...the funniest tale as of late!!!
We were in Menards as we have been alot lately while we are working on finishing our bathroom update. The three of us were standing in the bathroom display aisle and Daren and I were in a deep conversation about tub fixtures:) when all of the sudden Daren yells out "no buddy, no buddy, no!!!" I turned around to see Isaac's pants down and him lining up with one of the display toilets ready to relieve himself! Daren swooped him up and just started running for the bathrooms with Isaac's booty still hanging out for all of the shoppers to see. I guess the whole way there Daren was saying "hold it buddy" and Isaac would hold onto himself and say "I hold it Daddy". They made it to the bathroom without an accident and Isaac was able to finally use the right toilet.
Again, after the relief of him not actually peeing in an unusable toilet in the middle of a store wore off I just started feeling pride. He knew he had to use the restroom and he saw a way to solve the problem without even asking us for help. Way to go buddy!
Oh my gosh! you have SERIOUSLY got to be kidding me!!!!!! :) I didn't know that happened in real life...only HILARIOUSLY funny movies with Vince Vaughn or Adam Sandler!!! SOOOOOO funny! (and I love the tattling on the brother already...) but not as much as I love your recent blog activity! KEEP IT COMIN' xoxo
ReplyDelete