Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby!





Happy 1st Birthday, Isaac!

Your Daddy and I could not be happier to be your parents. We have had so much fun with you this past year. It has been amazing to watch you grow from a teeny tiny newborn to a big boy 1 year old.



Here's what we have learned about you so far...you're content, you have yet to meet a stranger, no food is off limits (except dairy of course), you love making the sounds of dogs/cows/boats/cars/toots, books are fun...especially if its a lift-the-flap, all of your grandparents make you VERY happy, after Mama, Joe Joe is the first face you want to see in the morning, your favorite part of the day is when Daddy walks through the door after work and your favorite activities to date...waving "hi" and "bye" to anyone/anywhere, rolling your basketball, clapping your hands, knocking your blocks over, having anyone talk to you (especially new friends at the grocery store), and eating!



We know we are blessed to be your parents. We are trying to do our best for you. God bless your 2nd year, Isaac!








4 comments:

  1. Wow, one year and a mouth full of teeth! I can't believe it! I can't wait to get the boys together soon, I guess it will be to celebrate with Isaac!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Isaac!!! We will be thinking of you and wishing that we could be at your SUPER cool birthday party! We will be there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh, I love this Angela!!!! I don't think you realize what a great Mom you are to your sweet baby boy. It's so great to observe how much he loves his Mommy (and Daddy, too of course). Isaac seems to possess such an easy going, peaceful spirit. He is fun loving and is secure in the fact that he is so well taken care of. What a precious little boy!!!! Happy Birthday, Big Boy!!!!

    ReplyDelete