Monday, February 22, 2010

Derek, look what I can do!

Hi Derek!
Ever since I saw the super cool trick of you standing up in your crib on your blog I have been practicing. It hasn't been easy, but yesterday morning I suprised Mommy with it. She said she would take my picture and show you. Thanks for teaching me. What should I learn how to do next? Do you know how to ride a skateboard?


Have a fun day! See you soon. Tell your Mommy and Daddy I said hi.


1 comment:

  1. Omg SO STINKING CUTE!!!! Derek did backflips when I told him Isaac gave him a blog shout out. Isaac is getting so big, and I can't believe all those teeth! It will be so much fun to get these boys together again. Won't it be great to watch them interact! Give that little boy a squeeze...can't wait to see you guys soon! :)

    ReplyDelete