He took his first bite a little before he turned 5 months. He is really enjoying it. It seems like he eats each meal faster than the one before.
He has now progressed to veggies and oatmeal too.
Much to his chagrin he has been banned from peas. (They did not smell very palatable anyway.) He has had a rash several times on days where they were on the menu.
I'm so excited to cook for this little guy. It has been so much fun experimenting with recipes and trying out new dishes these past five years. I think I may be married to a part- garbage disposal part- man husband. He is always so eager and appreciative to try new concoctions. I hope he takes after his Daddy!
He is such a cute little eater!!! Oh my goodness the messes I get to look forward to :)
ReplyDeletei like the blanket rolls in the highchair... and his little arm rolls! so cute and getting so big!
ReplyDelete