
The Parrish's came for a visit. They are our friends from Colorado. Eric and MariLee are originally from Ohio and stopped by our house for a night on the way to see their family. There may be 17 hours between us and all of our wonderful friends from Colorado, but I love the fact that the same interstate that is 5 minutes from our house will take us all the way to Denver! I never thought I-70 would be comforting to me:) It was so good to see familiar and missed faces.

Jake was so cute with Isaac. He kept calling him "Baby Isaac" and "my baby". He has grown into such a sweet little boy.
MariLee moved to CO in the spring of 2005 right after we had arrived in the fall. Our midwest connection helped us to become instant friends. She helped us move into our house, I waited in the waiting room during her gallbladder surgery, she listened to me about any problem I needed to work out, and I was able to see Jake in the hospital after he was born. I'm so glad our paths crossed and that all we have is an interstate between us:)
Thanks for stopping by!
Oh, Angela! I just found this post!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much. It was so fun seeing you and baby Isaac reminds me so much of Jake when he was really tiny like that!
This was a wonderful reminder of our good times together...here and there! :-)