Little guy is nearing the end of 5 months. I can't believe it! We have had some "technical difficulties" with our computer, but are now back to blogging (aka...trying to keep our friends and fam in the Isaac loop).
We have had alot of fun with our baby boy this month and have watched him change alot. Here is a quick update...
-he's started eating solids (cereal and veggies so far)
- he can roll from his back to stomach and vice versa, but he has to be really motivated
- my personal favorite...he's saying "mama"!!! i'm not even joking or being delusional many
people have heard it and confirmed it! (including his "dada")
-standing with little support
-loves being read to, we just may be delusional about this one...it seems like he is following along!
-becomes very happy to see us in the morning when he wakes up and after naps
-sqeals with delight when we kiss his bare belly after diaper changes
I love his mohawk, it is so cute!!! I can't believe he is turning over already. He is such a big boy even though he's not even a year old! I'm so glad you are able to have this time with him :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!! I am the HAPPIEST girl on the planet! I was just blog-surfin' before getting ready for bed and had thought out a whole comment for Isaac's "Then and Now" post..it went something like, CURSES on the virus that got your computer..I miss you! Only to find THREE new posts! YIPPEE HORAY! I hope you stopped by ours so you could catch up too...I'm excited to talk to you. (no new Turrill joining the fam) :O) XOXOXO m
ReplyDeleteI miss him, need him!
ReplyDelete