
This past week has been full of new skills for Isaac. The most exciting to us is still the most elusive and yet to be captured by the camera....a social smile! He has done little smiles in his sleep and after gas, but this week he has had a handful of smiles that happened after we smiled at him. What a gift! He had just had a big grin here, but the camera was too slow.

He took his first bottle this week. He did great and I think it is fun for Daren and him to be able to do some feedings together.

His little cord was just not wanting to fall off. I was starting to get a little worried that it would go with him to kindergarten! Fortunately, it finally parted ways this week. I was thrilled to be able to give him his first bath. He was very content and I think would have stayed in for an hour if we would have let him.
No comments:
Post a Comment