
Here I am at 15 weeks. I am feeling pretty good. A few times throughout the day I am pretty sure I am feeling "flutters". The best way I can describe it to Daren is like a little mouse running on the inside of my tummy! The first trimester symptoms have fortunately lifted and I have alot more energy. The last week or so I have been waking up throughout the night because I am so hungry! Isaac is still cute with the baby, randomly coming up to my belly and giving it kisses/high fives/bumps. I have another appointment tomorrow and should be able to find out if this is a baby boy or girl in one month!
A belly picture, yeh!!! I'm so excited for you guys and love that you get to find out in one month! It's so sweet to hear about Isaac and Baby Caldwell!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! LOVE THAT BABY ALREADY :)
ReplyDelete