Happy Birthday Dear Isaac!
Your Daddy and I could not be happier that you are who you are and that you are ours. Watching you grow this past year has been so fun. Each day we see more of your personality shine through and in the past month even more so. You still have a very content and easy going disposition. Some of the things that make you the happiest are your friends, your grandparents, meal time, "num nums", tools, cars, and now the muppets. I have caught myself saying alot lately to Daddy and Grammy about you "I'm just so proud to be his mom". Every night we end the day by stealing a few glimpses of you sleeping peacefully and thanking God for such a precious gift.
We love you!
Oh my gosh...melt my heart. How sweet is your little boy? I loved your post...xoxo I will never forget before he could even stand or talk, him greeting us in the morning with his sweet wave...love love him xoxo
ReplyDeleteisaac looks so sweet and happy! so glad to be able to see updates on your little man!
ReplyDelete