Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beantown!

I went to post pics from our Costa Rica trip on here today and found where I had started a post for our Boston trip in October, never finished it, and then forgot about it all together! I guess that is a good idea of what life is like with a (pre) toddler! I've really had to start prioritizing how I spend my time now that Isaac is much more on the go and sadly the blog has fallen to the way side. I'm going to attempt to do a once a month update, but we will see how it goes:)
Here is the fun little guy while I was packing for our trip. He just hopped in the suit case like he had done it a million times before. The suitcases were brought back out for our Costa Rica trip and still have not been put back up. Yesterday he spent about an hour in the suitcase again. He would bring cars with him and I guess pretend he was in the stands at the motor speedway instead of stuck inside while mom was cooking dinner.

We flew into NYC and spent a day/night at Don and Maggies and then the four of us loaded onto a bus to Boston for the weekend! Daren and I made sure to grab a jamba juice while in town.


We all thought the duck boat tour would possibly be a cheesy tourist trap, which it sort of was, but in the best way possible. The guide was so informative and I learned so much from him that was not in my Boston tour book. Also we all felt we had the lay of the land after the tour and what is cooler than a car that turns into a boat???



"You wanna go where everybody knows your name..."



All of our most interesting and fun pics from the trip feature Maggie in them!

People, this was before we even went to the Sam Adams brewery!



The best part of Boston???
easy- spending time with Don and Maggie!
some other highlights...
1-being in a U.S. city that is chock ful of history and character
2-the freedom trail
3-its so easy to get around and walk
4-friendly people
5-amazing food, thank goodness we walked alot because we literally ate our way through the city...dunkin donuts coffee, canollis, pasta, lobster rolls, blueberry beer, clam chowder, more canollis, oh and icecream!






























1 comment:

  1. Haha, this is hilarious. Love the top 5 list. I pictured us all eating away at the buildings in the city.

    ReplyDelete