Friday, October 22, 2010

New Friend, New Do

This is Isaac's friend, Austin. He is the son of my coworker Laura. He is only 3 weeks older than Isaac. Laura and I started our job on the exact same date a year ago and have so much in common its uncanny. Its nice to have a pal at work and for Isaac to get a pal too!

We went to the orchard of all orchards in Trafalgar. There's apples (duh), a petting zoo, hayrides, super cute gift shop, ice cream, pumpkins, nature trail, and playground. The boys are both at the stage where I think ants may really be in their pants. It was so hard to snap a few pictures of them together and forget about getting them to look at the camera!


It was easy to forget that they were not the animals on display:)


I don't think I have ever seen Isaac look so content in a picture. This sums up what brings him the most joy right now, any type of vehicle!







1st haircut!
I just wanted it to be cleaned up a bit and the curls to remain intact.


He did really well. Towards the end he started to get really wiggly, but for the most part held really still.












1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we could hang out the other night! That's so funny that you have another Laura friend with a little boy!

    Isaac looks so much like your brother in the tractor picture, I can't believe it!

    And I love that there really might be ants in there pants!

    ReplyDelete