We went to The Children's Museum for the first time with Aunt Iva, Allison, and Katelyn. It was so much fun! Isaac really enjoyed being with his cousins, watching other kids, riding on the giraffe on the carousel, and standing up holding onto any fun object around. The girls seemed to like being able to let loose in a place that is all about kids! I almost forgot how exciting it is to be little there...they just wanted to run to each new exhibit.

Nope, the nice little boy in the background is not a cousin...he just heard the word "picture", popped up, and cheesed it.

Isaac is starting to have little moments where he gives off "yep, I'm pretty cool" vibes. I call him my big shot. It usually happens when he is standing up. Here he is looking down into the lobby, waving at the passerbyers (who were oblivious to the little guy way above their heads), and whispering "hi". When we hold his hands so he can take steps across the room he looks for the other parent to make sure we are watching and noticing what a big boy he is!

My neices are so sweet. Everything is "please and thank you" and they really enjoy and are grateful for simple fun.

Looking where his mouth is in this picture makes me want to cringe!!! The nurse in me has to take a deep breath every time I see it:)
The BARBIE EXHIBIT!!! It was so neat...pink floors, walls, ceilings, chandeliers, everything pink. There was a cat walk with papparazzi cameras, dress up, hair, make up. I cannot imagine a more girly exhibit. Isaac enjoyed a nice bottle while the rest of us girls indulged.
Rene and I had our four younger cousins Kristen, Katie, Anna, and Ava over for a slumber party! They are such neat girls. We had pizza, watched movies, played a game, played with eachother's hair, talked about sports, school, and boys. Hopefully, they had as much fun as we did!

Rene and I still remember how much fun we had when Uncle Dan and Aunt Donna (Anna and Ava's parents) took us to Chicago in jr. high. We went to a white sox game, stayed in a hotel, jumped on the hotel bed, and had the most bizarre waiter at a little diner for dinner. Anyway, I'm thankful for the times when adults invested in me even if it didn't feel like a big deal to them!
No comments:
Post a Comment