We lived Christmas to the fullest this year! We had 7 total family celebrations, 1 Christmas Eve Service, and 1 Jesus's Birthday Party. We made alot of memories and I know Isaac had so much fun. At the end of it all Daren and I felt we had accomplished something huge- we made it everywhere on time, remembered everthing we were supposed to bring, and had a great time celebrating the most special gift- the birth of Jesus.
One thing we didn't remember at every occasion...our camera!!! The good news is there are pictures from other people, but I really wish I had the pictures of Isaac with his cousins Emma, Ava, and Gretchen on this posting. He is going to have so much fun having 3 cousins all within 5 months of his age.
HOLY BLOG-A-RIFIC BATMAN!!!! Cousins, Christmas and CRAWLING!!?!?! Wow! Yay little man! You did it! We can't wait for you to show us your new trick...EVERY picture was the sweetest! Thanks for sharing!!!! And last but not least...TEETH!!?!?! Look at that picture! He's really growing soo soo fast. I can't tell you how much we're looking forward to bunkin' with you guys again and pretending that we're "six's company" (it doesn't quite work, but I tried) LOVE YOU GUYS! Mimi is excited to see you Isaac! We've already talked about your bathtub reunion...
ReplyDelete