Tuesday, December 22, 2009

String Bean

Where did our Baby Brutus go? This is what we called Isaac when he was still in my tummy nearing the end of delivery. He always measured two weeks larger than someone his age should have been in the later stages of pregnancy.

Today at his 9 month check up he weighed 17 lbs 14 oz and was 29.5 inches long. He is longer than 80% of the other baby boys his age and only larger than 20% of the other fellas! I'm sure Daren was instantly thinking "when can I sign this kid up for basketball?" before the nurse even put the measuring tape away:)

The doctor is happy with Isaac's growth. His head circumference was in the 75th percentile and that coupled with his long height makes up for the skinniness! He said we have a healthy little boy.

He even waved goodbye to Dr. Moore as he walked out of the room.
Happy 9 months Isaac!

1 comment:

  1. That is so fun! Baby Brutus is now String Bean, I love it! I'm so glad he's a healthy little guy. I can't believe he's nine months already !

    ReplyDelete