Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dear Mimi,




I had so much fun with you last weekend! Thanks for letting me stay at your house in Colorado. I have to admit though, when we first met I didn't know what to think of you. You were a girl and had alot of pink on which isn't my favorite color.





The more time we spent together I began to realize I could learn alot from you. Just watching all the big kid stuff you could do was amazing!




I had no idea I could just simply ask for what I wanted. The way the Mommies and Daddies would jump up to put your Baby Einstein video on when you would teeter over to them with it in hand was simply fascinating. You are right about the horsies on the video too, they are SO much cooler than watching Matt Lauer in the morning!!!



Sitting up in the tub was way more fun than reclining in my infant bath. I have never seen splashes as big as you were making them!





I totally agree about sitting still for pictures...who cares??? What have I been thinking for the past 6 months? I've been practicing my crawl every day since we have been home just so I don't have to be caught by the mamarazzi ever again.

You also taught me that I could start to talk instead of cry, crawl then walk instead of sit, and that Mommies really love when you give them hugs and kisses. My Mommy said she hopes I am as sweet as you when I get to be 1.



I also really liked getting to meet your Mommy and Daddy. Your Mommy is my birthday buddy. I'm not sure what that means yet, but my Mommy thinks its really neat.




I think our moms are crazy over us. I'm glad I had someone to share the attention with. I'm so excited to have you as a friend. Thank you for all the "Good Times" we had at your house. Can't wait to see you again!
Your Pal,
Isaac


































1 comment:

  1. *SIGH* Nothing could be cuter...! We miss you all so much!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics with me and my birthday buddy. I am sending you a CD of pictures too...there may be just may be another little present for our pal Isaac. Lord help us when they BOTH can walk and talk! :) Yay for this post! My heart is HAPPY.

    ReplyDelete