Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Culprit

We have been conducting a two-week long serious investigation at the Caldwell Home- "the case of the changed baby". It all began as we were wrapping up our Colorado trip. There were certain clues that started as subtle, but have become more and more obvious, changes in napping, sleeping, temperament, drooling, and dare I even say it??? Pooping! We have had many experts working the case. Some of our most helpful informants to solve this mystery have been grandparents, fellow moms, nurses, and really anyone who will listen to the details of the case. We have heard testimony from others who have lived through this sort of crime and after gathering all of the facts we were able to narrow down the list of suspects. The candidates most in question were The Common Cold, Teething, Time Zone Changes, and Isaac being swapped with an Alien baby in the middle of the night. After hours of interrogation, Mr. Teething caved to our tactics and has been caught red-handed. Last evening we found a pearly white tooth poking through Isaac's left lower gum!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah-HAH! Just as I suspected. Is he calming down any after the eruption? I can't wait to see the pearly white! We love your CO pics!!! Awesome memories captured for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! We thought so! Even angel babies have a little trouble with those teeth! I wish I could tell you its done for good but he's got a whole mouth to fill! Teething seems to dominate our life! (although sometimes I think little Ms. Mims may just be working it extra hard so she could watch more Elmo!!!) As you already know though the yucky times are just temporary :) give Mr. I our love xoxo

    ReplyDelete