
It has been so nice getting settled into our home. We have been able to enjoy the little things even more now that we have such a weight off of our shoulders. Here we are on closing day with our realtor Sharon. We joke that Isaac knows her voice as well as his Grandma's since he heard it so much in the womb:) She's been with us since I could jump in and out of her car because I didn't have a baby belly yet, to heave ho-ing myself out of her car to look at yet another house that wasn't "the one", and finally waiting on me while I was lifting the carseat out of the backseat and looking for the misplaced pacifier so we could continue with the search.

This is how Isaac spent the week of the move- watching us feverishly clean and unload boxes all from his swing. I felt bad having him spend so much time in his swing, but I think he LOVED it. The swing is his favorite spot in the world. I ration his time in there because I'm afraid the novelty will wear off and then how would we eat dinner during his fussy time?

This is how Daren has spent alot of his time since the move. We have had to focus alot of our energy on the outside of our house too, learning how to care for the yard and getting it into shape. We are really enjoying our yard, the flowers, and the trees. With every minute spent cutting the grass, weeding the flower beds, and digging in the dirt it feels more like ours.




Yes- that is a foot right up against his face. Its amazing that he can still curl up like when he was in my belly and fall asleep.

Isaac is enjoying having a room he can get settled into.

"Paging Dr. Isaac"

"Stop forcing the issue Mom...we will be friends when we're good and ready"
We are so thankful to have made it through this past year in one piece and to have a beautiful baby. We know God has taken care of us and made sure we landed where He wanted us. We also know that He gave us the best family and friends to help us along the way. We are so grateful for all of you and your support.
Yeh, another post!!! I love this one! And you put him in the scrub set before he got to big, yipee!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys are close again. Your new house and new baby are super perfect.
And I love the picture of Isaac in your sling, it's such a great picture of you. And him in his chair is cracking me up!
OH MY GOSH! I can't believe how much yard you have and how beautiful it all is! (a complete turnaround from V.Ridge, huh??! :) Isaac looks so big and older in his "doc" pic! I love his little expression...AND, you seriously look so beautiful in every picture! Just like I said, you were made to be a mama! It's like you've found some way to bottle up that pregnancy glow...now fess up and share!!!!
ReplyDelete(p.s. we want to be friends with your friends who live in that loft..no fair! My dream location for sure!)
I LOVE the pic of Isaac in his sling with you! That should definitely be framed!
ReplyDelete