Friday, June 26, 2009

Beating the heat

These are from Isaac's first time in the pool. He was pretty content in the water.

This was pretty much his demeanor the whole time...very relaxed.
(I think his lips look just like his Daddy's in this picture!)



Nothing to see here people- just two babies chillin' in the pool together. "Can someone bring us a sprizter?"
Isaac and his 2nd cuz Emma.



What a big boy! Where has my tiny baby gone?
We hope all of you are finding ways to stay cool too:)






2 comments:

  1. How fun! He looks like he loves the water. That's a cool baby floater, I didn't even know they had those for little guys. I love his swim trunks!

    It's so nice that you can enjoy the pool again at your parents. Isaac will love going to Grammy's and Grandpa's even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pics!! Isaac looks so very content and chill in the water. He's a water bug! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete