Isaac, Daren, and I were very fortunate to have so many friends and family come see us while we were in the hospital. It made us so happy to be able to share our new little guy with people who are so important to us. My dear friend Mackenzie from Colorado wasn't there in person, but she was there in our hearts...Isaac and her now share a birthday on March 11th!
Okay, so Dad wasn't really a guest, but isn't this picture so cute of the boys?
Grammy and Gramps...aka...Isaac's favorite singers.
Poppa and Kandi
Daren's manager Kevin. It was my first time meeting him too.
Cousins Rachelle and Dave
Great Aunt Dee and Uncle Bill came back after they had waited for so long the day before.
Nick and Ashley came back the next day after they had put in some serious time in the waiting room too.
Aunt Ashey
Cousin Kristen was a professional at holding him.
Great Aunt Kim
Cousin Rene...she may win most frequent visitor...if you don't count Grammy and Gramps!
Cousin Luke
Beth...I think Isaac was the snuggliest ever with her.
"Mom! Help me! There's a crazy man near me...I think I'll curl into the fetal position".
Zach and Beth...our visitors who came the longest to see us, all the way from Colorado. Thank you! We loved sharing him with you.
And we're off! Isaac has liked his carseat and car rides from the beginning. We think he was happy to finally go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment