Oh Isaac if I could somehow take a complete snapshot of you right now...your looks, your expressions, your phrases, your likes/dislikes...I just want to remember it all. If I had to sum you up right now...I would say you are very social- quick to talk to new kids, quick to greet all kids with a hug and a kiss, obsessed with weapons and "saving people", and very concerned about good vs bad.
Yesterday in the car you announced to me "For Christmas I want a really bow and arrow". I asked "A bow and arrow?" because I have absolutely no idea where you learned about that. You corrected me with "no a REAL bow and arrow, a REAL one!" You now pretend to pull out a an arrow from your back and send it sailing with your pretend bow. You want to know where the bad monsters are so you can shoot them and save us from any and all things bad.
This leads me to something I don't want to forget. You say "hoot em" because you can't say your "s" sound yet. You happen to like two things that start with S alot..."hooting" and "nakes"...shooting and snakes. You talk about both pretty frequently and it is so cute to hear you say them. One of your favorite things to ask is "you like nakes?"
Everyday you wake up and announce "I not Isaac, I (fill in the blank with any superhero)" The usuals are batman, superman, spiderman, sometimes david, sometimes goliath. Mommy, Daddy and Robin get superhero names for the day too! You correct us all day long if we call you the wrong name like isaac. Most days you have on some sort of cape and your mask.
Isaac's Nitty Gritty summer recap...
family vacation to Folly Beach/Charleston, ymca t-ball, our church's vbs, googa's vbs, mooresville swim lessons, vacation to pigeon forge, swimming at mammy and googa's, children's museum trips, bible study at hummel park, uncle donny's visit in july, and most importantly continuing to grow into your role as an awesome big brother!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment