Charlie has started solids! I was trying very hard to wait until the 6 month mark to introduce anything new, but after 4 nights of a very hungry boy waking up in the middle of the night to eat, I fed the boy some food! He was 5 months and 1 week. He started with oat cereal and has now moved on to sweet potatoes. He is digging every bite. Isaac was 4 months when I started with cereal and the 5 week delay has definitely helped Charlie to master the spoon/swallow skill faster.
Charlie you are still just as relaxed, snuggly, and content as can be. All 3 of us just drink you up every day and love our time with you! Isaac was super excited to help feed you. You have a big brother that thinks you are the best sidekick he could have been given. He started calling you his princess and after we explained to him that princesses were only girls he decided you would be his "Baby Knight". I will catch him when he doesn't know I'm listening talking gently to you and saying, "Charlie Coalton Caldwell, I really love you."
Get ready, Charlie Coalton Caldwell...tomorrow you are moving on to green beans!



I have goosebumps about ALL of those posts! I'll have to go back and really read more (but I'm savoring it, like a good magazine!) I love that Isaac tells Charlie he loves him...how sweet are your boys? And your post about Daren was the sweetest. I'm sure he appreciates your support and admiration :) Go D! Loved your message about Elizabeth's ..glad you thought of me to share it with. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete