
Tomorrow is 35 weeks! (5 weeks to go, not that anyone is counting!)I keep saying "I just feel really pregnant right now". I have been so bubbly about how I feel, but I think this whole pregnancy thing is starting to kick in. I think it might really be real:) I'm getting tired so easily, aching in my feet and back, short of breath, and really having to practice patience lately. I know this last leg is going to fly so I am trying to slow down and enjoy the moment. I'm also getting so excited to meet Charlie and am wanting to rush to that. I know God has me right where I should be though, so I am intentionally trying to pause and enjoy this very pregnant time.
It has been so fun to share this journey with two other nurses at work. We are all due within a week of eachother. Its been really nice to have people that completely understand where you are coming from and how you feel during the work day. We are all having little baby boys too. Oh and did I mention that we all three have 2.5 year old boys who were born within 3 weeks of eachother??? We didn't know eachother back then though. Just some fun connections.
Two weeks ago we were able to see Charlie on a 3D ultrasound. It was so cute. He was very much asleep and wouldn't give us much of a show, but we did get enough glimpses of his face to think that he will look more like Daren. My favorite part was watching him move his little fingers and cover his face up with his arms and hands. He looked very cozy:) He also has hair!
That is A-DORABLE! Hang in there friend :) You will meet your little man soon...try to squeeze in some pampering..(hint, hint, Daren ;) CAN'T WAIT!
ReplyDelete