
2008 started out relatively uneventful, a few getaways just the 2 of us...

Napa Valley

Adventure in New York City

Empire State Building

Can you see Don & Maggie's apartment?

2008 gave us a little surprise...The size of a "peppercorn" to be exact!
(Daren is holding a peppercorn in the picture)
2009 is starting with that "little surprise" growing bigger everyday...
Pregancy Photos coming soon...
Beautiful Blog!
ReplyDeleteDear Baby Boy,
Grammy loves the story of your arrival so far! I cannot wait to sing my own guitar version of "Close your eyes" to you.
(It was the first song I sang to your Grampy when we were dating 30 years ago).
It will be one of your new lullabyes, but there will be many more to come from me to you!
Grow in grace, come in love...see you soon!
Love,
Your Grammy Cindy Sue
How wonderful! What a great way to begin a blog. I will be checking in often and can't wait to see more updates and pics!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Heather